Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbye

Mr. Wakeman and the rest of my EDM310 classmates,
It’s been a pleasure to spend the fall semester in class with you. Mr. Wakeman I have enjoyed having you as an instructor. I appreciate the way that you made an immediate effort to call everyone by name. It made everyone feel more comfortable in class as we stood up to defend our points of view in our blog posts. I know that you are once again retiring from the teaching profession. I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do with your new found time. I wish all my classmates the best as you continue your education at USA!

1 comment:

  1. Anybody with the name Erin has got to be special! I appreciated your commitment to come to class so soon after your surgery. Thank you for your kind remarks. :=))

    ReplyDelete